Wednesday 26 October 2016

Jose Mourinho: Man Utd boss says life alone in hotel is a 'bit of a disaster'

Jose Mourinho 53, has admitted that he is finding life difficult as he struggles to adapt to living in a hotel suite in Manchester's city centre, miles away from his family in London since he's being appointed United Manager in the summer and says living alone in Manchester has become a "bit of a disaster" and he is beginning to get tired of photographers camped outside his hotel.

"I just want to cross the bridge and go to a restaurant. I can't, so it is really bad. But I have my apps and I can ask for food to also be delivered, which I do sometimes" he said.


"For me it's a bit of a disaster because I want sometimes to walk a little bit and I can't," he added.

"The reality is that my daughter will be 20 next week, my son will be 17 in a couple of months. They are very stable".

His situation is in sharp contrast to that of Pep Guardiola, the Manchester City boss, who has moved into a city centre apartment with his wife Cristina and their three children.

"It has raised questions about why United would allow a manager earning £12m-a-year not to make a firmer commitment to the club, especially as Mourinho has not stayed with any of his six previous teams for much longer than three years,". "However, it is understood that United were aware of the situation before offering Mourinho the job and accept that he is reluctant to uproot his children from their lives in London."

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete